BankingRecently opened and welcoming players from most countries, including the United States, El Royale Casino is already making a splash with its excellent games and exciting promotions. However, as experienced online casino enthusiasts already know, making a deposit is the first step toward making a withdrawal after a big win on the reels or at the tables. While wagering real money at an online casino was, at one time, sketchy, today’s high security standards make casino banking a snap. Processed through a gateway provider, payments to El Royale are handled by the customer and his or her financial institution rather than the casino itself; this action improves both security and peace of mind for the player.
Funding a Real Money Casino AccountDepositing at El Royale Casino is required to make cash wagers, and in most cases, to claim a bonus offer. Players can fund El Royale accounts using the methods described below.
- Visa or MasterCard credit or debit cards may be used for El Royale Casino deposits. Players must deposit between $30 and $1,000 to use either type of card; assuming that the transaction is approved by the issuing bank, the deposit will be immediately available in the player’s account.
- Bitcoin is available for depositing funds into a real money account at El Royale Casino. Often referred to as a cryptocurrency or a digital currency, users should plan to deposit between $20 and $2,500 per Bitcoin transaction. A delay of 15 minutes may occur from the time that the transaction is approved to when the funds become available.
- Neosurf, the cash option for today’s online casino users, allows players to add between $10 and $250 to their account per transaction. Purchased at a retail establishment, the voucher-style payment method is instantly available once redeemed at the casino. Players may also wish to note that Neosurf is the deposit method to choose for those who wish to add less than $20 to their accounts.
Making a Withdrawal at El Royale CasinoWhether online casino gamblers find themselves ready to cash out with a small win or they’re requesting a payout after scoring a major jackpot, they’ll need to know how to move that sweet cash from a casino account to a personal spending account. El Royale players will never be charged a fee by the casino.
- Visa and MasterCard are both available for withdrawals at El Royale Casino. Players will need to request a payout ranging from $150 to $2,500.
- Using Bitcoin for casino deposits is awesome, but players will be even more excited to know that they can also make withdrawals using the digital currency. Payout transactions via Bitcoin must fall between $150 and $2,500, and customers should have their cash within 1 to 3 business days.
- Finally, casino funds may be transferred to a personal bank account within five business days. As is the case with Visa, MasterCard and Bitcoin, payouts via bank transfer must fall between $150 and $2,500.